Welcome from Harriet, Community Manager, at Eedi 👋

Welcome to the brand new Eedi Community (HOMEPAGE)

I’m Harriet, your Community Manager :wave:

I joined Eedi in May 2020, and seeing as we’ll be seeing a lot of each other around here, I thought I’d answer a few questions that I thought you might find interesting below! So here we go…

What’s the best thing about working at Eedi?

Everyone is genuinely so talented! Our team is pretty international too and we have people working from us from all around the world which means that, seeing as location isn’t a barrier, we’ve got the best people in the industry. It’s cool because at Eedi everything is done in-house. We come up with ideas and like magic, the team make them happen. They’re super efficient too!

What am I working on at the moment?

Check out my October update over on the blog to see what we’re up to right now :point_right: https://eedi.com/blog/october-update

What’s special about the Eedi Community?

I want to be really honest with our parents throughout this whole process as honesty is always the best policy! Eedi Family is in it’s early stages at the moment and it’s going to be a fun and exciting journey. Tens of thousands of teachers already trust us, but we’re now on our next chapter to help families at home.

How do I spend my time outside of Eedi?

When I’m not working, you can find me reading :books:, running :athletic_shoe: or walking around London. I’m usually planning a holiday somewhere as I love to travel :earth_africa: I studied marine biology at university and love all things sea/coast related. Snorkelling, sailing, swimming, sharks, shells, squid…:tropical_fish::whale2::octopus::dolphin::crab:

If you’ve made it all the way to the end, congratulations and thank you for reading! If you’re not sure where to go next, but want to get involved, how about introducing yourself here.

2 Likes